Ambrosia Ombre Smoothie
2020 Passport to Flavor recipe - Americas A dairy free smoothie with layers of luscious banana, pineapple and dark sweet cherries, topped with toasted coconut.
½ cup coconut milk divided
½ cup DOLE Crushed Pineapple in juice undrained divided
½ cup DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Sliced Bananas partially thawed
¾ cup frozen DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries divided and thawed
½ Tablespoon shredded coconut toasted
To Prepare 1 (One) Ambrosia Ombre Smoothie:
1. In a blender, combine 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and juice, and 1/2 cup sliced bananas. Blend until smooth.
2. Remove from blender and reserve.
3. Rinse blender, then combine 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and juice, and 1/2 cup dark sweet cherries. Blend until smooth.
1. Serve smoothie by pouring a layer of dark cherry smoothie into the bottom of a glass, then top with a layer of pineapple banana smoothie, and follow with another layer of each.
2. Top with 1/2 Tbsp of shredded coconut and finish with remaining dark sweet cherries on top.