Mango Buffalo Chicken Pizza
A classic buffalo chicken pizza, enhanced with mango for a sweet, savory and spicy experience - all in one bite.
1 each 14-16" par-baked pizza crust
2 cups pre-cooked breaded chicken, cut into chunks
¼ cup mango purée
¼ cup buffalo sauce
¼ cup pizza sauce
½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup red onions, thinly sliced
½ cup DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Mango Cubes, thawed
½ cup blue cheese crumbles
2 Tbsp green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the buffalo and mango purée sauce together. Toss the chicken pieces in the blend to evenly coat.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the base, and evenly coat the pizza with the mozzarella cheese and red onions.
- Evenly arrange the chicken pieces, mango cubes and blue cheese evenly on top.
- Bake the pizza for 5-6 minutes, until the crust is cooked and cheese beginning to color.
- Garnish pizza with green onions and drizzle the excess buffalo and mango sauce over the top.