Chai BBQ Jackfruit Pizza
1 Par-baked pizza base
½ cup Masala Chai Tea, brewed and cooled
¼ cup Smokey BBQ Sauce
2 cups Dole® Young Green Shredded Jackfruit, drained
1 cup White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
½ cup Red Onions, thinly sliced, pickled
½ cup Dole® Tropical Gold Pineapple Pizza Wedges
2 tablespoons Green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the tea and bbq sauce together.
- Spread half of the sauce on the pizza base, and toss the jackfruit in the remaining sauce to evenly coat.
- Evenly coat the pizza with the cheese and arrange the jackfruit, onions and pineapple evenly on top.
- Bake the pizza for 5-6 minutes, till the crust is cooked and cheese beginning to color.
- Garnish pizza with green onions and slice and serve.