Peach and Winter Melon Bubble Tea
Fresh tea made with winter melon and heavy cream. Studded with ripe peach and tapioca pearls.
1-1/4 cups Winter melon syrup sub-recipe below
15 cups Jasmine tea cold
1-1/4 cups heavy cream
2-1/2 cups DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Diced Peaches thawed
2-1/2 cups tapioca pearls
10 cups ice
5 cups Winter melon seeds removed medium dice
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/2 cup water
Peach & Winter Melon Milk Tea Directions:
1. Mix 2 Tablespoons of winter melon syrup, 1-1/2 cups of jasmine tea and 2 Tablespoons of heavy cream together in a mixing glass.
1. Add 1/4 cups diced peaches and 1/4 cup tapioca pearls to the bottom of pint glass and cover with 1 cup of ice.
2. Pour the winter melon tea over the ice and serve.
Winter Melon Syrup Recipe steps:
1. Place diced winter melon in large pot.
2. Add light and dark brown sugar and let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Add water, bring to a boil, and then reduce heat and cover, cooking for 2 hours on low.
4. Remove from heat and cool.
5. Strain liquid syrup into a jar and discard the cooked melon.