Potato and Peach Hash Breakfast Bowl
(2017 Pairings) A delicious breakfast hash sweetened with peaches.
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
4 red potatoes large diced
salt and pepper to taste
½ tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 yellow onion minced
⅓ cup DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Diced Peaches
½ red bell pepper finely diced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Add oil and potatoes to a small pan over medium heat and cook with salt, pepper and cayenne until the potatoes begin to soften and brown slightly. Add onions and peaches, cook covered for 5 minutes to sweat and soften the potatoes.
- Remove lid and add red pepper, cook for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and portion into bowls.
- Fry two eggs in a separate pan to desired doneness (over-easy recommended).
- Top hash with eggs and garnish with cilantro.