Mango Coconut Sugar Cookies
Sugar cookies sweetened with mango and coconut flavor.
1 cup unsalted butter softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp ground cinnamon
3 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Mango Cubes
½ cup toasted coconut
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup mango puree
1/8 to ¼ tsp chipotle chili powder
- Preheat oven 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon on medium speed in the bowl of an electric mixer for 3 to 5 minutes, or until light and fluffy; scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add flour gradually while mixer is running on low speed. Continue mixing until dough is well blended and scrape down sides of the bowl. Fold in mango cubes and coconut; mix until just combined.
- Form dough into a log on parchment paper or plastic wrap; cover tightly. Allow dough to freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Roll cookie dough log in granulated sugar until completely coated. Slice cookies in 1/4-inch thick slices and arrange on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on wire racks. Meanwhile, combine mango puree and chili powder in a small bowl. Drizzle over cooled cookies.