(2021 Pairings - Sweden - Europe) From Gothenburg - Soft bread wrap filled pork sausage, buttery dill mash potatoes, crunchy lettuce, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, sweet mango ketchup, and cucumber relish, topped with dehydrated mango pieces.
|1-1/2 pounds||russet potatoes peeled and quartered|
|3 Tablespoons||whole milk|
|3 Tablespoons||unsalted butter|
|1 teaspoon||kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon||freshly ground black pepper|
|2 Tablespoons||dill fronds finely minced|
|4 ounces||DOLE Chef-Ready Mango Frozen Puree thawed|
|2 pounds||DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Mango Cubes thawed|
|10 each||naan breads|
|10 each||pork sausage pre-cooked|
|5 cups||dill mashed potatoes sub-recipe|
|2-1/2 cups||iceberg lettuce shredded|
|10 ounces||yellow mustard|
|10 ounces||mango ketchup sub-recipe|
|10 Tablespoons||cucumber small dice|
|2-1/2 cups||dehydrated mango pieces sub-recipe|
To Prepare Dill Mashed Potatoes:
1. Cook Potatoes in a pot covered with boiling water until tender.
2. Drain potatoes well and allow them to dry slightly.
3. Put through a ricer and mix with milk and butter.
4. Season with salt and pepper and fold dill through evenly.
5. Hold warm.
To Prepare Mango Ketchup:
1. Place the ketchup and mango puree into a squeeze bottle and shake well to mix.
To Prepare Dehydrated Mango:
1. In a dehydrator set at 135°F, arrange the mango cubes on the provided racks.
2. Dehydrate for 10-12 hours, begin monitoring around hour 9 to achieve desired texture.
1. On a warm naan, spread ½ cup of mashed potato and place 1 pork sausage.
2. Dress with ¼ cup of lettuce, 1 ounce of mayonnaise, mustard and mango ketchup each, 1 Tablespoon of cucumbers and a ¼ cup of dehydrated mango.