(2021 Pairings - South Korea- Asia) From Seoul - A traditional Korean shaved ice dessert topped with sweet mango chunks, mochi, mango ice cream, whipped cream, waffle cone pieces and mango infused evaporated milk drizzle.
|2-2/3 cups||DOLE Chef-Ready Mango Frozen Puree thawed divided|
|1/4 cup||whole milk|
|1 cup||heavy cream|
|1/2 cup||granulated sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon||vanilla extract|
|20 pieces||waffle cone broken into pieces|
|7 fl. oz.||evaporated milk|
|5 cups||finely shaved ice|
|2-1/2 cups||frozen DOLE Mango Chunks thawed|
|10 Tablespoons||mini mochi rice cakes|
|20 oz. (10 x 2 oz. scoop)||mango ice cream sub-recipe|
|10 oz.||whipped cream|
To Prepare Mango Ice Cream:
1. In a large metal bowl, whisk together 1 cup mango puree, 1/4 cup whole milk, 1 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until the sugar dissolves.
2. Add the mixture to an ice cream machine and churn for 30 minutes.
3. Place the ice cream in a container, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours before using.
1. In a small squeeze bottle, combine 13 fl. oz. mango puree and 7 fl. oz. evaporated milk. Close and shake well to mix evenly. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl or sundae glass place ½ cup of shaved ice. Top with ¼ cup Mango Chunks, 1 tablespoon of mochi, one 2 oz scoop of mango ice cream, 1 oz of whipped cream, 2 pieces of waffle cone, and 2 oz of mango-evaporated milk drizzle.