2020 Passport to Flavor recipe - Americas
A dairy free smoothie with layers of luscious banana, pineapple and dark sweet cherries, topped with toasted coconut.
|1/2 cup||coconut milk divided|
|1/2 cup||DOLE Crushed Pineapple in juice undrained divided|
|1/2 cup||DOLE Chef-Ready Cuts Sliced Bananas partially thawed|
|3/4 cup||frozen DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries divided and thawed|
|1/2 Tablespoon||shredded coconut toasted|
To Prepare 1 (One) Ambrosia Ombre Smoothie:
1. In a blender, combine 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and juice, and 1/2 cup sliced bananas. Blend until smooth.
2. Remove from blender and reserve.
3. Rinse blender, then combine 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and juice, and 1/2 cup dark sweet cherries. Blend until smooth.
1. Serve smoothie by pouring a layer of dark cherry smoothie into the bottom of a glass, then top with a layer of pineapple banana smoothie, and follow with another layer of each.
2. Top with 1/2 Tbsp of shredded coconut and finish with remaining dark sweet cherries on top.